Featuring a double-butted main frame, female axle hubs, Alienation rims, 2.4" Demolition tires, Odyssey Twisted PC pedals and a padded Pivotal seat with nylon post, Kris Fox's signature Gaudium, uniquely spec'd to his preferences‚ is the bike for you if you're longing for some of that amazing Kris Fox style.
- Kris Fox signature model, 100% Cr-Mo, double-butted main frame, integrated head tube, integrated seat clamp, machined mid bottom bracket, micro dropouts, removable cable guides & brake mounts.
- Full Cr-Mo tapered leg SE forks w/ cut-out clearance for pegs.
- SE Pivotal seat w/ lightweight nylon Pivotal seatpost.
- Odyssey Springfield Brake Kit. Incredibly stiff brake arms, easy to adjust, and comes equipped with Odyssey brake lever, Quick Slic cable and Odyssey Ghost brake pads.
- SE 3pc closed end Invisibolt tubular cranks w/ 25-9 micro gearing w/ 6061 aluminum SE sprocket.
- Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite Pedals.
- Alienation Deviant & 440 double wall rims.
- Rear hub w/ 4-sealed bearings & female axle, front hub w/ 2-sealed bearings & female axle.
- Extra-wide 2.4” tires provide more traction and forgiveness on harsh landings.
- 24.4 lbs
|FRAME||Kris Fox Signature Model, 100% Cr-Mo, Double-Butted Main Frame, Integrated Seat Clamp, Integrated Head Tube, Externally Machined Mid-BB, Removable Cable Guides & Brake Mounts|
|FORK||Full Cr-Mo, Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset|
|CRANKSET||3-pc Cr-Mo, 175mm, Closed-End Reinforced Invisibolt Cranks, Sealed Bearing Mid Bottom Bracket, 25T Alloy SE Sprocket|
|PEDALS||Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite|
|WHEELSET||SE Alloy 36H 3/8" Sealed Female Front & 14mm 4-Sealed Bearing Female Rear Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant Front & Alienation 440 Rear Double-wall Rims, 9T Driver|
|TIRES||Demolition Machete 20" x 2.40" Front, Demolition Momentum 20" x 2.35" Rear|
|BRAKESET||Odyssey Springfield, Odyssey Quick Slic Cable, Clearance For Wide Tires|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Odyssey Springfield, 2-Finger Hinged Alloy|
|HEADSET||Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset|
|HANDLEBAR||Cr-Mo Powerwing Bar, 28.5" x 8.25"|
|STEM||SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap, 50mm Reach|
|GRIPS||SE DSP Grips w/ Rubber SE End Plugs|
|SEAT||SE Pivotal Seat w/ Padding|
|SEATPOST||Pivotal Lightweight Nylon & Fiberglass, 25.4mm|
|WEIGHT||24.4 lbs / 11.1 kgs|
|*Spec subject to change without notice|
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL ||21"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||9.5"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE ||71°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE ||75°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT ||11.5"|
|SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE ||5'3"+ (160cm+)|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||25.4mm|